|CarePlus is designed with a goal to help mothers in providing continuous and quality KMC to their newborns, also after hospital discharge. The ergonomic wrap design keeps the baby securely in place with little strain on the shoulder and back of the mother|
Together with PreemieNatalie Preterm Simulator, and MamaBreast Breastfeeding Simulator, CarePlus is excellent to use in the Essential Care for Every Baby training as well as in other training programs focusing on premature care, essential newborn care and Kangaroo Mother Care.
- Safe - CarePlus is more secure and keeps babies in correct posture when providing KMC.
- Comfortable - CarePlus allows unrestricted movement and causes less fatigue in the back and shoulders. There are no knots in the back, so it is comfortable to use while lying down.
- Easy To Use - Does not require an assistant to put on and facilitates breastfeeding.
- Gender Neutral - Acceptable to wear for fathers as well as mothers.
- Use with MamaBreast Breastfeeding Simulator to practice essential newborn care and Kangaroo Mother Care
- Use with PreemieNatalie Preterm Simulator to practice essential newborn care and Kangaroo Mother Care
Pictures from the field trip to Malawi and Tanzania August 2014:
Catalogue no. LGH-950-00033
Laerdal Global Health has committed to offer its products on a not-for-profit basis to the countries with the highest maternal and neonatal mortalities, which have not yet reached the targets set by Sustainable Development Goal 3. If you do not qualify for not-for-profit pricing, please order from Laerdal Medical.
This unit is not currently available to be shipped to the United States.
- PreemieNatalie Preterm Simulator
- MamaNatalie Birthng Simulator
- Helping Babies Survive - Essential Care for Every Baby