Laerdal Light is developed to fit the needs of birth attendants and health workers in low-resource settings. The LED light provides one of the best shine times and light intensities at its price point. It can be used both as a focused task light and as an ambient room light, and also to boost the battery of a mobile phone. The lithium ion battery allows for long shelf life and a large number of recharge cycles.
- Powerful 0.5W task light
- Robust and durable
- Multi-functional: focused task light and ambient room light. Use as head light, neck light, hanging, etc.
- Long shine times
- Battery life: up to 5 years of use
- LED lifetime: > 30,000 hours without degradation
- Universal USB charging from other sources
- 2 hour recharge from AC adapter
- Solar charging available
- Low battery warning LED
- Solar charging (solar panel supplied separately)
- Can boost mobile phone battery
Contents of cat.no. 500-0003 (minus solar panel), and 500-00133 (minus AC adaptor):
Laerdal Light with AC Adapter
Laerdal Light, head strap, bottle mount/wall mount, AC adapter, storage bag, mobile phone charging cable and tips (4 tips provided: mini USB, micro USB, Nokia small, Nokia large).
Catalogue no. 500-00033
Laerdal Light with Solar Panel
Laerdal Light, head strap, bottle mount/wall mount, solar panel, storage bag, mobile phone charging cable and tips (4 tips provided: mini USB, micro USB, Nokia small, Nokia large).
Catalogue no. 500-00133
Laerdal Global Health has committed to offer our products on a not-for-profit basis to the 75 countries with the highest maternal and neonatal mortality rates. If you do not qualify for not-for-profit pricing, order from Laerdal Medical.
This unit is not available to be shipped to the United States.