Open Position: Communication Assistant
We are seeking an engaged, entrepreneurial, and solution-oriented person to join our Program and Implementation team in Stavanger, Norway in a one year internship with possibility for extension.
This position provides a unique opportunity to be part of a dedicated, creative and fast paced team consisting of designers, engineers, implementation specialists and researchers, located in Norway and India. You will be the lead in developing and rolling out communication strategies as well as a key player in helping our partners implement our solutions.
We invite you to join an entrepreneurial work environment, characterized by diversity, professionalism, and collaboration.
- Responsible for the the overall expression of digital user experiences, following Brand Identity Manuals and established visual guidelines in a way that is meaningful to users and authentic to our brand
- Leading the development and roll out of campaign related social media and website strategies
- Generating and driving social media and website content and campaign materials
- Establishing and developing a visual expression related to product marketing
- Supporting the Program and Implementation team in working with partners and customers and following up on our solutions
- Support product development, participating in immersive field trips and evaluating concepts with key partners
You have a Bachelor’s degree in visual/graphic design/brand communication (or a related field), a commitment to social change and our mission to help save lives. Experience within global health, or a related field is a plus.
- Experience in using Adobe design tools including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Excellent comprehension of social media communication and campaigning
- Experience in planning or executing small video productions for product launches or documentation of field wor
- A good understanding of copywriting, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies in written form. Experience in corporate communications or product marketing is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills with the mindset of sharing knowledge on the tools you master
- Excellent skills in English, written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus
- Flexibility and willingness to travel internationally
The position is located in Stavanger, Norway. For more information, please contact Karoline Linde on phone: +47 95704346 or email: Karoline.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application with CV and examples of your work, subject: “Communication Assistant ”, should be sent as soon as possible and before June 6th to HR@laerdal.no.