Open Position: Project Manager
Exciting job opportunity for a
Project Manager – Product Development & Industrialization
Laerdal Global Health applies an iterative design approach in product development, with rapid prototyping and usability testing cycles, before product industrialization and approval/certification. See www.laerdalglobalhealth.com for company and product information. We are searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to lead product development projects. Laerdal uses a PRINCE2 project management framework.
- Project Management
- Ensure project compliance to Laerdal’s quality system regarding project execution and documentation.
- Manufacturing and supplier coordination, mostly with Laerdal’s factory in Suzhou, China.
- Management of product industrialization, testing and approval activities.
- Product Lifecycle Management of released products.
- Bachelor- or Masters-degree in mechanical or biomedical engineering.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an engineer in a product development, engineering or manufacturing role.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in project or team management. International project experience towards Asia is desirable.
- Fluent in English. Norwegian is desirable.
- Structured, adaptable and multi-talented.
You will be joining a diverse and international team driven by Laerdal’s Helping save lives mission!
For more information on the position, contact Frode Liland on +47 91106093.
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com within April 12, 2016. Please type “LGH Project Manager” in the subject line along with your name.
Laerdal Global Health AS (LGH) is a not-for-profit sister company of Laerdal Medical AS, with headquarters in Stavanger, Norway. Working with strong international alliances for global health and innovation, we aim to develop and make solutions available that will help save hundreds of thousands of newborns and mothers every year. Our products are typically medical devices or training aids/simulators for medical procedures, tailored for use in low-resource settings. Life-saving potential, simplicity, durability and affordability are main drivers for our product development. Our company has 16 employees and each development project may involve from 1,000 to 10,000 work hours and run for 6 to 24 months. We have an open position for a project manager with the right skills, values and motivation to help us reach our goals.